الثلاثاء، 1 أبريل 2008

Fatal Mistake

the last "You are empty" has a great problem i could not find my self
there is only a person who could tell me how many mistakes it has
Unfortunately i lost the friend who show me my Fatal mistake
there are many concepts that was in my mind "not only mine" that if i saw something
that i do not like i will change it . Definitely it is very good in all but not in Human Personality
i should not try to make my friends as i want "Fatal Mistake"

i thought that it would be better to make all friends beside me near perfect but this totally wrong i may see perfect in thing that myfriend he does not want. more i should not change my friends as my needs . I should see i would fail this is in terms of this
"ان الله لايغير ما بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بانفسهم"
this means no one can change any body else except him self no third party found
this is the First Mistake
my Second one is i choosed two ways used in mathematics that says that
prove that the right is right 0&0=0
the second is if you couldnt then prove 0&0!=1
this is in logic in arabic
"المفروض تثبت ان الصح صح" ولو مقدرتش "اثبت ان الغلط غلط"
thoes rules are perfect in Computer Department "Working with machines " the second mistake
that i applied this to humans not only human but also "Friends" Bigger Mistake
so to do thoese two rules i did right and after that did wrong . this is also a mistake
i did wrong and i know this is wrong " any one do wrong and he doesn't know it is wrong allah may forgive him"
but the one who make wrong and he know he is wrong *********************you know
the biggest mistake that i choosed it something i could n't learn from the past an old extreme one
i did it again. the person who could forgive me that time couldn't do now
he is definitely right . in the last few days i lost one and the second is on his way
i have started and i should gain but too late to stop as i finished my role and the last are their .

هناك تعليق واحد:

غير معرف يقول...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.