الأحد، 6 أبريل 2008

Being A Team Leader

One Day some how elections was held


it is not the Election you "Magles Elshaab" is it an election for our Only 5Persons to choose 1


the most suitable one for being a team leader . it is not an easy task as all can be a team leader but we must choose the person who can achieve the most wanted goals . so election was the most democratic action we made and the elections were supervised by a person from Mecanical Department . at last the results said that . "Mostafa Elsayed Ali Hasan Elzaher" is the current Leader "I" . i don't know if this a good news or bad ones . but almost all people said that is very good . after 1 month or more i realized that Responsibility is so Strong heavy & difficult . Democracy is so hard to achieve . how to collect all minds into a single one that doesn't My mind.


after miserable time spent . i think that we succeded in this item . and so i saw that we were the most powerful teams "no crash" every big problem was solved in a several minutes the only problem that lasted was the Graduation Project . and even this i think we much more powerful that any project we may face . From this Extreme Confidence , we were able to help any other groups. back to team this was good till one day 4th of April . i left my role as a team leader to gain some money . this may be good may be bad . but the results of my NonExistance . Great Problem was arised . i thought it would my Absence , but i found that my existance was controlling big problems that made a team into 2 teams and a leader . how to solve this . it is my own Responsibility . we are the same in the team . but our Responsibility is not . i had to be much more powerful than other . if the leader is weak , do you think that others are Strong ? Definitely No,they can not be . the leader must be the most Confident one , the most friendly , the most tough person . i may fail . i admit that i have not all this but i had to Face my Responsibility . also Alone and to make my team Goal is the most Important Goal and other team mate should do . what should i do if i am ill ? i am in this position from 10 days .Ill and can not stop My Responsibility make me carry on . they noticed that and asked me to have rest but a rest is not for me . all my life i could not have rest till a great problem happened to me "in my Blood" that i had to do Nothing for at least 4 years . 4 years very long time suffer from an illness that only 1 per 100,000 person may have .
elhamd lellah . as the Eng. ***** said we fought the illness so don't think that fought an illness can fought any other . you won your inside war so you can win the outside one" . now Due to Leadership i had to work even i am ill i took 18 hour rest but i think it is not enough. i think someday will be my end . but allah make me powerful enough to overcome . i had a big secret "Many may know it" my big smile is not a smile many times if i am not smilling people will know that i am not fine and this is not good so SMILE at any situation . i know that alot of people think that i am emotionless person . but if i surrender i won't getback again . i stand alone and the last thing that face me is Leadership .
the last thing to say that :if some thing wrong happened to me , any person i might hurt him , i ask him to forgive me , and i am sorry . for every one i saw if some thing wrong happened you must know that i fought till the end

the End is Here

ليست هناك تعليقات: